Benefits of Essiac
There are so many benefits
1. Prevents the buildup of fatty deposits in artery walls, heart, kidneys and the liver.
2.Makes bones, joints, ligaments, lungs, and membranes strong and flexible, therefore making them less vulnerable to stress or stress-related injuries.
3. Regulates cholesterol levels by converting sugar and fat into energy.
4. Destroys parasites in the digestive system and throughout the entire body.
5. Counteracts the effects of aluminium, lead and mercury poisoning - this has important implications for detoxification of the body.
6. Strengthens and improves the functioning of muscles, organs and body tissues.
7. Nourishes and stimulates the brain and nervous system.
8. Promotes the absorption of fluids in the tissues to prevent edema (otherwise known as fluid buildup).
9. Removes toxic accumulations in the fat cells, lymph system, bone marrow, bladder, and alimentary canals.
10. Regulates the body's pH
11. Clears the respiratory channels by dissolving and expelling excess mucus.
12. Relieves the liver of its burden of detoxification by converting fatty toxins into water-soluble substances that can then be easily eliminated through the kidneys as nature intended.
13. Assists the liver to produce lecithin, which forms part of the myelin sheath that forms around nerves.
14. Reduces heavy metal deposits in tissues (especially those surrounding the joints) to reduce inflammation and stiffness.
15. Improves the functions of the pancreas and spleen by increasing the effectiveness of insulin.
16. Purifies the blood.
17. Increases red cell production and strengthens the cells, helping to prevent anemia.
18. Increases the body's ability to utilize oxygen by raising the oxygen level in the tissues.
19. Maintains the balance between potassium and sodium within the body so that the fluid inside and outside each cell is regulated. In this way, cells are cleansed and nourished with needed nutrients.
20. Converts calcium and potassium oxalates into a harmless form by making them solvent in the urine. Essiac regulates the amount of oxalic acid delivered to the kidneys, thus reducing the risk of stone formation in the gall bladder, kidneys, or urinary tract.
21. Protects against unwanted toxins entering the brain.
22. Protects the body against the potentially damaging effects of radiation and X-ray.
23. Relieves pain and decreases inflammation.
24. Speeds up wound healing by helping regenerate the cells in the damaged area.
25. Increases the production of antibodies such as lymphocytes and T-cells in the thymus gland, which is the defender of our immune system.
26. Protects the cells against damage from free radicals.
27. Increases the appetite for healthy foods.
28. Decreases sugar cravings due to improved blood sugar control.
29. Increases energy and creates an improved sense of well being.
30. Absorbs toxins in the bowel.